Go beyond web design as a service. Choose a Membership level and subscribe to NerdCow.
Perfect for businesses that need ad hoc support. Plus, whatever happens, you are covered.
From £3,400 per month
Everything in Reactive, plus advisory, conversion rate optimisation, and reports against KPIs.
From £7,500 per month
Everything in Proactive, plus tailored processes, in-depth user tests, and website workshops.
From £17,000 per month
For the best results, the entire website builds require Strategy subscription.
We based these starting points on the current financial objective and the desired capacity.
Our Membership gives exclusive access to our brand. We only work with a select few businesses. This model affects how we price the Membership, too.
We account for your organisation revenue and size, and volume of activities. We adjust our pricing based on the priorities of your business.
A bit of nerdiness in your life. Also:
– Our Membership is without commitment. Switch, pause, or cancel any time.
– We will issue a full refund within the first 100 days if you are not happy.
– Occasionally, we offer free trials, so keep an eye out for them 😊.
We will step back into the shadow and emerge when you need us again. You will keep the access to all lifetime perks. Most clients choose to slide down to the basic engagement instead.
Every Membership level includes:
– Results-driven web design and development
– Website management and maintenance
– Enterprise-grade quality control
– 24/7 help from our team – including the founder
– Unlimited scheduled video calls
– Discounts with our network of partners
– Lifetime access to our exclusive community
– Lifetime access to our training courses
– License to use NerdCow OS
– Ask us any questions forever
We don’t offer discounts. The only exception is when a client wants to commit to quarterly or annual billing.
The classic Alan Weiss response is…
“I don’t feel that clients should have to make an investment decision every time my assistance is required.”
Hourly billing is bad for the client. Unexpected issues can burden clients and discourage efficient work. Instead, we opt for a billing model centred on subscription and results.
Haven’t found an answer to your burning question?
Continue browsing to find the information you need or reach out to us.